Supporting Documentation Needed
Supporting documentation for proof of eligibility may vary by program. Below is a list of commonly required documentation:
- Self Certification form PDF ( 14.68 KB ) for children listed on the application
- Spouse information
- If the spouse is employed, one month's worth of pay stubs with verification that the spouse is working 35+ hours per week
- If the spouse is enrolled in school, a school schedule verifying full time enrollment with 12 credit hours for undergraduate or 9 credits at a graduate level.
- LES for all Service Members activated to full time duty. A current copy of the Service Member’s LES dated within the past 90 days will be required.
- Military orders for all Service Members activated to full time duty from the Reserves, as well as all applicants for the OMCC and Wounded Warrior programs.
Please note that the Marine Corps will not back-pay families. If your file is approved, it will be approved from the month that your application is completed (including all your supporting documents) and meets all eligibility requirements.
If you are unable to apply online, you can download the Parent Application here PDF ( 177.79 KB )
Frequently Requested Forms
Para documentos en español, por favor haga clic aquí.
Change of Provider Form ( 56.21 KB )
Information Change Request Form ( 51.46 KB )
Spouse Looking for Work Form ( 11.1 KB )
Spouse Employment Verification Form ( 52.14 KB )
Provider Fee Assistance Application ( 219.92 KB ) (only required for Providers who have never participated)
Provider W-9 ( 70.66 KB )
EIN Instructions ( 625.78 KB )
Provider Rate Verification Form ( 75.38 KB )
Provider Change of Information Request Form ( 69.02 KB )