How can I help?
- Child care providers offer a vital service to Marine Corps Families - giving them peace of mind knowing that their children are in safe, nurturing child care settings while they work or are deployed.
Am I eligible to participate?
- If your child care program is at least state-licensed and has been inspected within the last 12 months, you may qualify to provide care for Marine Corps children through one of Marine Corps’ fee assistance programs
How will my program benefit?
- Fee assistance for services provided
- Ability to support the Families serving our Country
- Free marketing through NACCRRA's online directory and Preferred and Approved Provider participation
- Quicker enrollment for Families into Marine Corps fee assistance programs
- Special incentives and discounts
- Links to resources and training materials
How do I apply?