When you become a member of Child Care Aware of America, you help elevate safety and learning standards for the more than 11 million children in America in child care. Your support allows us to undertake research that informs policymakers, families, and the field with the latest data on the current child care system. It also helps us advocate for child care policies that improve the lives of children and families, funds programs that increase the quality and availability of child care, and supports our efforts to raise awareness around America's child care crisis.
By joining our network, you'll receive:
- Breaking news updates straight to your inbox. You'll be the first to hear about early learning news, movements on child care legislation, and updates from all of our events and campaigns with partners and peer organizations.
- A first look at new research. Our members recieve an exclusive run-down of our top reports before they're available to the public. We'll answer any questions you might have aout the data, give you media talking points, even provide you with a sample press release and sample posts for Facebook and Twitter so you're better equipped to spread the word on child care in your state and community.
- Invitations to respond to requests for proposals, participate in pilot programs, and other new intiatives. As a Child Care Aware of America member, we want you on the front lines as new opportunities come our way.
- Discounts on Child Care Aware of America's products and services, including our online professional development courses, event and conference registration, and discounts on publications like our annual Parents and the High Cost of Child Care report when you order more than one copy (your first copy is free).
- Discounts on products and services from our friends and partners. Members enjoy a special reduced rate on subscriptions to Child Care Exchange magazine, discounted merchandise from Kaplan Early Learning Company, and free UPS frieght shipping on orders over $300.
- Opportunities to generate more revenue for your organization by becoming a Child Care Aware Training Academy portal owner. Email us to find out how the Training Academy, our online professional development center for child care providers, can help you reach more providers and increase your funding with little to no additional resources pulled from your team.
- Access to NACCRRA Data Services, Child Care Aware of America's suite of online information managment software that will help you track online referrals, collect, report, and distribute information, and so much more in an efficent, meaningful, and cost-effective manner.
Become a Child Care Aware of America member today!