NACCRRAware has been the cornerstone of the data services NACCRRA offers to CCR&Rs. NACCRRAware is Web-based information management software designed by NACCRRA's CCR&R members to assist them in performing their critical role. As an online referral tracking system, NACCRRAware has enabled CCR&Rs to collect, report, and distribute complete and accurate information in an efficient, meaningful, and cost-effective manner.
As technology advanced and the needs of the CCR&R field grew, NACCRRA created a framework to address these developments and meet the ever-changing needs of our field. As a result, NACCRRA developed NACCRRA's "Suite of Data Services."
What is NACCRRA's Suite of Data Services?
NACCRRA's Suite of Data Services is a variety of integrated, user-friendly applications and services that facilitate the work of CCR&Rs. All applications and services are available through a single point of access. The applications and services include:
- NACCRRAware (NW) – Generates child care referrals and reports, and manages provider, client and community data
- Online Referral Module (replaces the Internet Mask Module (IMM)) – A new Online Referral Module giving agencies more flexibility with configuring fields, including an option to translate the online referral into other languages.
- Online Provider Services (OPS) – Allows providers to review and update their NACCRRAware data online. This application also allows agencies to upload files, forms, training calendars, and other pertinent information for providers to access online.
- Child Care Online (CCO) – Provides a "virtual" tour of child care programs, complete with pictures and descriptions, to help customers learn more about a particular child care provider.
- Quality Indicators (QI) – Provides an easy to understand profile to parents to highlight and outline the quality areas of a care facility.
- Kids Matter App – Provides data export for the iPhone application.
Training Tracking and Technical Assistance Management
- Training Tracking (TT) – Manages, tracks, and reports on community-based trainings for child care providers.
- Training Portal – For Trainers/Trainees - Provides early care and learning professionals web based access to their records.
- Online Training Calendar (OTC) – Provides, via TTAM, the ability to create local, regional and statewide training calendars and allow training participants to register for trainings online.
Credit Card Processing– Training participants can register for trainings via TTAM’s Online Training Calendar and pay for the training online via Credit Card.
Child Care Aware Training Academy™ to TTAM Transfers – Data integration between Child Care Aware Training Academy™ and TT Datasets.
Technical Assistance Management (TA) – Manages, tracks, and reports on technical assistance, mentoring, and coaching of child care providers.
Training Registry (TR) – Tracks the demographics, education, employment background, and training history of early care and learning professionals and identify and record their advancement through the various early care and learning professional’s registry levels.
Practitioner Portal - Specific to Alaska Training Registry. Provides early care and learning professionals web based access to their records.
For additional information about our products and services
How Can I Access NACCRRA's Suite of Data Services?
To gain access to NACCRRA's Suite of Data Service, agencies must:
- Be a current Child Care Aware® of America CR&R member or Non-CRR&R member
- CR&R member click here for membership information
- Non-CRR&R member click here for this membership option
- Submit an executed NACCRRA Suite of Data Services License Agreement and payment.
Note: To take advantage of all the applications and services available through NACCRRA's Suite of Data Services, agency databases must be hosted at Child Care Aware® of America.
What does NACCRRA's Suite of Data Services License Agreement include?
NACCRRA's Suite of Data Services License Agreement requires an annual fee plus hosting and storage fees for CCR&Rs to gain initial access to all of the services available under NACCRRA's Suite of Data Services. These fees entitle you to:
- Unlimited, basic technical support.
- Access for five (5) concurrent or simultaneous users across all applications.
- Annual upgrades for all applications.
Note: Advanced technical support and additional concurrent users can be purchased for a fee.
What Does NACCRRA's Suite of Data Services Cost?
For a minimal annual fee, plus hosting and storage costs, your CCR&R can begin utilizing all of the available features of NACCRRA's Suite of Data Services. See the Detailed Pricing Schedule for more information.
Where Can I Find More Information?
For more information about NACCRRA's Suite of Data Services and how this service can advance your CCR&R, contact the Data Services Help Desk at 1-866-789-7590 or NDSHelpDesk@usa.childcareaware.org. The NACCRRA Data Services Help Desk will be available to 8 a.m to 6 p.m Eastern Time, Monday through Friday to provide you with information and demonstrations of these applications and services.